January 28, 2013

Hibernating in Good Spirits: Laptop Cover ScrapQuilt

Here it is, almost the end of January 2013, and I'm hibernating along with the horses.
In the grand scheme of things I am holding out for a wonderful career opportunity to make things better for others in this crazy world of ours.

In the meantime, I quilt, cross stitch, and embroider!

This is my hard-cover, zip-up, table-like cover.  FINISHED!!!
I researched how to make a laptop book-like cover and found instructions to be a bit confusing. So, I measured my laptop and jumped right in. It turned out to be 'making-it-up' as I go kind-of project. These, I have found, are the best!
I began with muslin and scrap quilting, hardboard, and a prayer - this is what developed.



I would have added more embroidery but, my fingers hurt and I have plans for other projects! :) Onward and Upward!



1 comment:

  1. I have never seen this type of laptop cover. Very nice blog keep with the good work.

    ReplyDelete